Another new sanctuary

I am used to getting new revelations on what to write about every single day of my life. At one time I wanted to talk about God and how He had blessed us so abundantly, but somehow I did not know where to jot it down. So now based on my hubbys' advice, he has suggested that I opened up a new blog that talks about people's life and their testimony while living in the light of God. Thus today I will start with this verse -

"I didn't believe what was said until I arrived here and saw it with my own eyes. In fact, I had not heard the half of it! Your wisdom and prosperity are far beyond what I was told. … Praise the Lord your God, who delights in you and has placed you on the throne of Israel. Because of the Lord's eternal love for Israel, he has made you king so you can rule with justice and righteousness." … So King Solomon became richer and wiser than any other king on earth.1 Kings 10:7, 9, 23

I have not led a very simple life before this. I felt that I had to take one step up in front of everybody in order to survive and maintain my sanity. I felt that I had to work 10 times harder than anyone else to earn a little bit of respect and dignity.

Until I met my husband.

Ever since then, life has become a blessing for us and we kept on wanting to do good things for other people. We know that what God gives us, He can take it away it also. Thus with this principle in mind, we were never selfish with what we have and we tried to chip in in anyway we can.

The LORD was very angry with Solomon, for his heart had turned away from the LORD, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice. He had warned Solomon specifically about worshiping other gods, but Solomon did not listen to the LORD's command. So now the LORD said to him, "Since you have not kept my covenant and have disobeyed my decrees, I will surely tear the kingdom away from you and give it to one of your servants. 1 Kings 11:9-11.

All I am saying is that even though we have all the money in the world, it is still not ours for our lives is not for us, but it is for our children and their children. We are borrowing this world from them, and it is our responsibility to ensure that it is still there for them when it is their turn to toil their own soil.

So whatever blessings that you get today, make sure to share with another tomorrow. I assure you that God will bless you with more.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

hi, first time here.

PINAY MOMMY said...

first time here too! thanks for the visit edna. ;)







Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

Shemah said...

Hi Edna! Great job on this blog! May this blog remind everyone of the importance of counting your blessings each and every single day!

LxndreaSB said...

hi hazel - welcome. do drop by again

mommy ruby!! u found me. anyway come by often.

hey shem. thanks for the compliments and encouragement. also for coming by. see u around..

Deana E said...

great blog n all the best in ttc..

LxndreaSB said...

hi deana.. am working hard to maintain all my 4 blogs. hope i can succeed in doing it.

Copyright © 2008 - Leaving A Legacy - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template